Single Rack Extra Tall Straight-Thru DIshwasher - High Temp, Built-In Booster Heater
This CMA-180TSB Commercial Dishwasher from CMA Dishmachines is a hot water sanitizing, single rack, door-type dishmachine. It utilizes 180-degree Fahrenheit hot water from a built-in booster heater to clean and sanitize 60 dishracks per hour, while conserving energy and water.
The Safety Temp feature ensures the final rinse reaches proper sanitization temperatures before the cycle is complete. The CMA-180TSB features a unique soil purging system to filter wash water and plate debris into an easy-to-remove tray to eliminate food particle build-up.
The CMA-180TSB is a straight-thru dishmachine, designed for soiled dishes to be loaded into one side and clean dishes unloaded on the opposite side, to be neatly placed in your commercial kitchen. It is also field convertible with CMA's Field Conversion Kit (purchased separately) for a wide range of configuration options to adapt with your changing dishwashing needs.
The CMA-180TSB is a taller unit with a split-door design to accommodate dishes, utensils and sheet pans up to 27 inches high.
Constructed of sleek and durable stainless steel, the CMA-180TSB offers years of trouble free high-volume dishwashing.
Note: A booster heater (built-in on this machine) is required to produce sanitization-level temperatures. The built-in wash tank heater will maintain the wash water temperature at 155 degrees Fahrenheit. The booster heater will produce a minimum of 180 degrees Fahrenheit final rinse water each cycle, providing the incoming water supply is a minimum of 140 degrees Fahrenheit. This machine can be used as a low temperature machine provided NSF 29 Chemical Sanitizing Feeder (not supplied with machine) is installed.
|Ext. Width||25-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||25 Inches|
|Ext. Height||70 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 4 Business Days|
|California Residents||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Racks Per Hour||60|
|Water Usage||74.4 Gal. an hour|
|Temperature Range||Wash: 155F-160F, Rinse: 180F-195F|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 to 4 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Economical - uses only .82 gallons of water per cycle
- Energy Star certified
- Soil purging system prevents clogging and build-up from debris
- External scrap tray is removable to easily clean out contents
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Upper and lower wash arms that can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- Control box is top-mounted and water tight and unit has an auto start and auto stop feature for easy and safe operation
- Safety Temp assures 180-degrees Fahrenheit rinse to achieve sanitary final product
- 60 racks or 240 covers per hour
- Includes 1 flat dishrack and 1 peg rack