Undercounter DIshwasher - High Temp
This CMA-180UC Commercial Dishwasher from CMA Dishmachines is a hot water sanitizing undercounter dishmachine. It utilizes 180-degree Fahrenheit hot water from a built-in booster heater to clean and sanitize 60 dishracks per hour, while conserving energy and water.
The Safety Temp feature ensures the final rinse reaches proper sanitization temperatures before the cycle is complete. The CMA-180UC features a unique soil purging system to filter wash water and plate debris into an easy-to-remove tray to eliminate food particle build-up.
The CMA-180UC is an undercounter dishmachine, standing 33-1/4" high to fit nicely beneath the countertop. It also has a large 14-1/2" height clearance to accommodate larger dishes and half size sheet pans.
Constructed of sleek and durable stainless steel, the CMA-180UC offers years of trouble free high-volume dishwashing.
|Ext. Length||24 Inches|
|Ext. Width||24 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||25 Inches|
|Ext. Height||33-1/4 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 4 Business Days|
|Racks Per Hour||30|
|Water Usage||18 Gal. an hour|
|Temperature Range||Wash: 155F-160F, Rinse: 180F-195F|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 to 4 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Economical - uses only .75 gallons of water per cycle
- Energy Star certified
- Soil purging system prevents clogging and build-up from debris
- External scrap drawer is removable to easily clean out contents
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Upper and lower wash arms that can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- Safety Temp assures 180-degrees Fahrenheit rinse to achieve sanitary final product
- 30 racks or 120 covers per hour
- Includes 1 flat dishrack and 1 peg rack