44-Inch Conveyor Dishwasher - High or Low Temp
The EST-44 from CMA Dishmachines is a 44-inch long conveyor dishwasher that moves dishes through three stages, including a wash cycle, a heated power rinse phase, and a final rinse, to achieve sparkling, clean, dry dishes quickly and efficiently.
The EST-44 washes up to 249 racks of dishes per hour, using a minimum of .49 gallons of water per rack. A large 19-inch opening accommodates larger items and utensils.
Safety features such as a table limit switch and rack saver clutch system protect the all stainless steel EST-44 from damage and over-use.
The EST-44 can be used as a high temperature dishmachine or low temperature dishmachine and conveyor direction may be specified at check-out for the configuration that works best for your kitchen. This conveyor dishmachine is perfect for large facilities such as cafeterias and hotels.
|Ext. Width||44 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||25-1/8 Inches|
|Ext. Height||62-1/2 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 4 Business Days|
|California Residents||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Racks Per Hour||243|
|Water Usage||119 Gal. an hour|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
* Free Shipping where available.
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 to 4 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Energy Star approved
- 249 racks or 996 cover per hour
- Economical - uses only .49 gallons of water per rack
- Simple, single control activation
- Automatic soil purge catches food debris in removable tray so it doesn't accumulate in the drain
- Constructed of durable stainless steel for a long product life
- Automatic start and stop feature conserves energy
- Curtains are easily removable for cleaning
- Safety switches protect from weight overload
- 19″ opening accommodates taller items