Undercounter Dishwasher and Glasswasher - High Temp
This UC50E Undercounter Dishwasher and Glasswasher from CMA Dishmachines is a space saving, energy efficient solution for commercial kitchens, bars, and more. Constructed of double skin stainless steel, this Dishwasher and Glasswasher features consistent heating and runs quietly. The UC50E is about 34 inches tall to conveniently fit underneath the counter. It has a loading height of 13 inches to accommodate oversized glasses, plates amd utensils. Soiled dishes can be loaded into the front of the machine using standard size dishracks and the UC50E will wash up to 30 racks per hour.
The UC50E from CMA is a hot water sanitizing dishmachine. It utilizes 180-degree Fahrenheit hot water from a booster heater to clean and sanitize while conserving energy and water. Its Safety Temp feature ensures the final rinse reaches proper sanitization temperatures before the cycle is complete. The CMA Dishmachines UC50E has built in chemical pumps to dispense the proper amount of fluid every time and cycles are fully automated for easy operation. Highly compact the CMA Dishmachines UC50E Dishwasher functions great in even the smallest kitchens.
|Ext. Width||23-7/16 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||24 Inches|
|Ext. Height||33-5/6 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 4 Business Days|
|Racks Per Hour||30|
|Water Usage||24 Gal. an hour|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
* Free Shipping where available.
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 to 4 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Energy Star qualified
- Washes 30 racks or 120 covers per hour
- Easy operation with fully automated cycle
- Built in Chemical pumps for detergent and rinse agents
- Pump drain allows for multiple insulation applications
- Sanitizing rinse of 180F every cycle with Safty Temp feature
- Consistent heating and quiet operation with double skin stainless steel
- Economical - uses only 0.8 gallons of water per rack
- 13″ maximum loading height door
- Includes 1 flat dishrack and 1 peg rack