72" Outdoor Gas Charbroiler w/ Tank Cart (Propane)
Crown Verity's MCC-72CART outdoor gas charbroiler with remote propane cart is the ultimate outdoor grill for the most serious BBQ grilling and outdoor foodservice. At 72 inches wide, the MCC-72CART is popular among the largest event catering companies, hotels big resorts. It boasts a massive grilling surface able to cook up to 560 burgers per hour. The MCC-72CART outdoor charbroiler is an extremely versatile piece of grilling equipment. With two cooking areas and a host of optional add-ons, such as a roll dome lid, shelves, a rotisserie, griddles and food pan adaptors, the MCC-72CART can go from super grill to super outdoor foodservice station quickly and easily. This 72 inch outdoor charbroiler comes complete with a propane cart and two 50 pound propane tanks. The MCC-72CART outdoor grill has a stainless steel uni-body design, angled legs and a convenient storage shelf. The stainless steel construction stands up to outdoor elements and will never corrode. Its one-piece design offers supreme durability while the angled legs and shelf ensure stability. Each of the grill's stainless steel burners packs a minimum of 15,000 BTU and are configured for optimal heat distribution.
|Ext. Width||81 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||28 Inches|
|Ext. Height||36 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||5 to 7 Business Days|
|Cooking Surface Dimensions||70 Inches x 21 Inches|
|Number of Burners||10|
|Type of Gas||Propane|
|Warranty||1 Year, 10 Year on Cooking Grids and Burners|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 5 to 7 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Burners are evenly spaced to provide consistent heat
- Speedy heat-up - reaches 800F within 10 minutes!
- 10 year warranty on stainless steel burners and cooking grids
- Undershelf provides convenient supply storage
- Durable 14 gauge stainless steel radiants remain in place during cleaning and transportation
- Water pans conveniently feature drain ports for ease of cleaning and to prevent grease fires
- Easy rolling wheels for simplest transportation
- Liquid propane fuel
- 159,000 BTU
- Grill area measures 70" x 21"
- 10 burners
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Two 14" wheels and two locking casters
- Remote propane tank cart with two 50 lb propane tanks
- Lighter and grill cleaner
- Two gas hoses