Digital Counting Scale - 50 lb. x 0.005 lb.
Detecto's Digital Counting Scales are the easy and accurate way to count parts and small pieces. The Detecto 0 Pound Capacity Digital Counting Scale 2240-50 simultaneously shows weight and piece count thanks to its dual LED displays. It features a RS-232 serial port for standard printer connectivity or to connect to a remote scale, such as a sampling scale or bulk scale. The four main buttons, Count, Sample, Zero and Print are grouped together on a QuickCount panel for fast and easy access to the most-used functions.
|Ext. Width||14.5 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||13.25 Inches|
|Ext. Height||4 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 3 Weeks|
|California Residents||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Increments||0.005 lb, 0.002 kg|
|Capacity||50 lbs., 20 kg|
|Platform Dimensions||14.5 x 8.25 Inches|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 to 3 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- QuickCount panel's four keys (Count, Sample, Zero and Print) are centrally group for ease of access and fast operation
- Retains last average piece weight and automatically recalculates when sample size is changed
- Stores up to 300 IDs each with their own tare weight, average piece weight and accumulator
- Dual LED displays simultaneously show weight and piece count
- QuickCount panel Count, Sample, Zero and Print functions
- Second scale input for remote scale connection
- 50 lb. capacity
- 0.005 lb. increments