Gas Connector Kit, Quick Disconnect, 1/2″ - 48″ Long
The Dormont Mfg 1650KIT-48 Moveable Gas Connector Kit will add an enhanced level of convenience and durability to the lineup of gas-operated cooking equipment in your commercial kitchen. This complete gas connector kit includes a 48 inch hose, a snap fast quick disconnect, a full port valve with two 90 degree elbows, and a coiled restraining cable with hardware, all of which come together to bring you more versatility in the back of the house. By outfitting your caster-mounted equipment with the 1650KIT-48 you can easily move it for cleaning purposes without having to disconnect the gas each and every time. Furthermore, Dormont is the industry leader in gas connection safety and each hose is manufactured with the highest quality on the market. The 1650KIT-48 includes a 48 inch hose with a half inch inside diameter opening, and the hose features a woven stainless steel braid that has been coated with blue antimicrobial PVC and a one snap disconnect for quick, efficient mobility. Invest in the 1650KIT-48 Dormont Gas Connection Kit and get the most trusted gas connection safety and durability at your foodservice establishment.
|Ext. Length||48 Inches|
|Ext. Diameter||1/2 Inch|
|Lead Time||1 to 3 Business Days|
Benefits and Features
- Safety system moveable gas connector kit
- Has a 1/2-inch inside diameter
- Comes 48 inches long and covered with stainless steel braid
- Coated with blue antimicrobial PVC
- Easy 1 Snap Fast Quick Disconnect
- A 1 full port valve with two 90 elbows
- Coiled restraining cable with hardware
- For use with caster-mounted or stationary commercial gas equipment
We found other products you might like!