Gas Connector Kit, Quick Disconnect, 3/4" - 36" Long
MPN : 1675KIT-36 /
The Dormont Mfg 1675KIT-36 Moveable Gas Connector Kit makes it easy to connect your stationary or caster-mounted cooking equipment to the gas supply. This complete gas connector kit includes a 36 inch hose, a snap fast quick disconnect, a full port valve with two 90 degree elbows, and a coiled restraining cable with hardware, all of which come together to bring you more versatility in the back of the house. By outfitting your caster-mounted equipment with the 1675KIT-36 you can easily move it for cleaning purposes without having to disconnect the gas each and every time. In addition, the restraining cable that comes within the kit is an added security precaution for any and all equipment that may be caster-mounted. The 1675KIT-36 includes a 36 inch hose with a three quarter inch inside diameter opening, and the hose features a woven stainless steel braid that has been coated with blue antimicrobial PVC to keep it clean, in addition to a one snap disconnect for quick, efficient mobility. Invest in the 1675KIT-36 Dormont Gas Connection Kit and get the safest, cleanest and strongest gas connection kit for your gas-operated cooking equipment.
||1 to 3 Business Days
This item ships from our warehouse; departs in 1 to 3 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Safety system moveable gas connector kit
- Has a 3/4-inch inside diameter
- Comes 36 inches long and covered with stainless steel braid
- Coated with blue antimicrobial PVC
- Easy 1 Snap Fast Quick Disconnect
- A 1 full port valve with two 90 elbows
- Coiled restraining cable with hardware
- For use with caster-mounted or stationary commercial gas equipment