Gas Connector Kit, Quick Disconnect, 3/4″ - 48″ Long
MPN : 1675KIT-48 /
The Dormont Mfg 1675KIT-48 Moveable Gas Connector Kit is the best-selling package deal for strong, secure gas connections in the food service industry. This complete gas connector kit includes a 48 inch hose, a snap fast quick disconnect, a full port valve with two 90 degree elbows, and a coiled restraining cable with hardware, all of which come together to bring you more versatility and dependability in your kitchen. Equipping your caster-mounted equipment with the 1675KIT-48 allows you to easily move it for cleaning purposes without having to disconnect the gas each time. Furthermore, the restraining cable is an enhanced security feature for all of your caster-mounted equipment to ensure it stays in place at all times. The 1675KIT-48 includes a 48 inch hose with a three quarter inch inside diameter opening, and the hose features a woven stainless steel braid that is PVC coated to keep bacteria, mold and mildew from growing, in addition to a one snap disconnect for quick, efficient mobility. Invest in the 1675KIT-48 Dormont Gas Connection Kit and marry your gas-operated cooking equipment with the most dependable gas connection system on the market.
||1 to 3 Business Days
This item ships from our warehouse; departs in 1 to 3 Business Days.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
Features & Benefits
- Safety system moveable gas connector kit
- Has a 3/4-inch inside diameter
- Comes 48 inches long and covered with stainless steel braid
- Coated with blue antimicrobial PVC
- Easy 1 Snap Fast Quick Disconnect
- A 1 full port valve with two 90 elbows
- Coiled restraining cable with hardware
- For use with caster-mounted or stationary commercial gas equipment