Dual Heat Air Automatic Tortilla Press - Stainless Finish
The DoughXpress TXA-SS air automatic dual heated tortilla press will streamline tortilla pressing for speedier, easier, tastier results in your high volume kitchen. The TXA-SS tortilla press has dual heated platens for better dough flow. The heated platens help speed up production times by speeding up pressing times and enables the pressing of thinner tortillas. The heated platens also allow tortilla dough to be pressed straight from the refrigerator. The dual heated platens take care of initial grill off of tortillas, so tortillas can be pressed ahead of time and finished on the grill before they are served. The TXA-SS has large 16 inch by 20 inch platens for pressing tortillas of various sizes and thickness up to 16 inches in diameter. Pressed tortillas come out consistent in thickness and size. The DoughXpress TXA-SS tortilla press has variable thickness control for precise, consistent results. With the lower platen swing-away design of the DoughXpress TXA-SS tortilla press, dough placement and removal is fast and easy. The TXA-SS dough press is an air automatic model. The press is driven by an air compressor, which is sold separately. Consider the DoughXpress silent air compressor to complete your tortilla pressing station.
||Factory Stock Item
||5 to 7 Business Days
||Up to 450F
||NSF, ETL, USA, cETLus
||1 Year Warranty
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 5 to 7 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Lower platen swing-out design makes for easy loading and unloading
- Heated platen enhances finished product
- Variable thickness control for precision results
- Perfect for high product volume (600-800 6" or smaller tortillas per hour)
- Semi-automatic (compressor required - sold separately)
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction with stainless finish
- (2) 16" x 20" heated aluminum platens
- Digital time and temperature controls
- Variable thickness adjustment up to 7/8"