Digital Water Meter
What is a Water Meter & Why Do I Need One?
A water meter allows you to add the specific amount of water you need to help you make perfect dough every time. It will also help you get the dough consistency you need for perfect products every time. Avoid end results of dry crumb and flat flavored breads.
Doyon’s DAF001 water meter with its digital control panel will let you measure from 0.1 to 99.9 liters and give an exact reading of water temperature.
|Ext. Width||9.25 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||5 Inches|
|Ext. Height||12.5 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||7 to 10 Business Days|
|Number of Programs||0|
Benefits and Features
- Water pressure : from 3.6 psi to 116 psi (0.25 bar to 8 bars)
- Bursting pressure : approximately 2900 psi (200 bars)
- Water flow rates : from 0.5 to 25 liters per minute
- Can set quantity by: Liter, US Gallon or CAN Gallon
- Water temperature can display in either F or C
- Reads Min. and Max Temperature range: 34°F to 214°F (0°C to 99.5°C)
- Volume measurement accuracy in terms of preset value: ± 5% with water flow rates from 0.51 l/min to 2 l/min ± 2% with water flow rates from 2 l/min to 25 l/min