Locking Knife Cabinet
Edlund's KLC-994 Locking Knife Cabinet (39300) is constructed of extra heavy duty stainless steel, so it looks and feels just like a custom fabricated cabinet, and an Edlund KR-99 Knife Rack is mounted inside the cabinet. Designed for high-security operations, such as correctional facilities, hospitals and psychiatric facilities, where sharp kitchen knives must be kept securely out of reach of the general population. Security features of the KLC-994 Knife Rack include a keyed locking handle, three integral padlock holes and a stainless steel, tamperproof piano hinge. For quick and easy knife inspections, the KLC-994Knife Cabinet features a front view slots and an interior white background.
- Slotted viewing window on front for knife viewing without having to open cabinet
- White interior background provides high contrast for easy knife viewing
- Large wall mount screw holds for secure installation
- Superior security - keyed locking handle with interior latch, and three integral padlock holes
- Extra heavy duty 14 gauge stainless steel and welded seem construction
- Removable KR-99 Knife Rack (knives not included) comes mounted inside
- Keyed locking handle with interior latch and 3 integral padlock holes
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 16-13/16" x 21-1/2"
- Made in USA
- NSF Certified