Knife Sanitizing System W/ Sanitizing Rack
The Edlund KSS-5050 Knife Sanitizing System (39050) is a convenient and user-friendly system for ensuring your kitchen knives are always properly sanitized. The KSS-5050 Knife Sanitizing System (39050) features a submersion tank and drying rack, both encased in sanitary stainless steel. To sanitize a knife, simply wash and rinse the dirty knife, submerse it in the sanitizing solution in the liquid sanitizing tank and set it on the knife rack to air dry. The tank can be filled with the solution of your choice and should be changed out regularly, according to your solution's instructions. All components of the Knife Sanitizing System are removable for easy cleaning. The Edlund KSS-5050 Knife Sanitizing System (39050) is a perfect component to incorporate into your HACCP program or into your regular kitchen cleanliness program.
- Fully enclosed in stainless steel for optimum sanitization
- Perfect for incorporating into a HACCP program
- Removable tank, racks and inserts for easy cleaning
- Submersion tank ensures knives are fully submersed in sanitizing solution for maximum sanitization
- Removable liquid sanitizing submersion tank
- Removable, built-in KR-50R Knife Rack
- Stainless steel splash plate allows for wall-mounting or table-mounting
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 18" x 18"
- NSF Certified
- Made in USA