Infrared Salamander Broiler, 36 Inches
Garland U.S. Range's U Series 36″ Infra-Red Salamander Broiler UIR36 is a range-mount model to mount over US Range U Series 36-inch wide restaurant ranges. At almost 36 inches wide, the UIR36 packs a total of 40,000 BTUs of fire power. The two burners utilize atmospheric infrared heat and each burner has its own individual hi/lo valve control. The UIR36's stainless steel construction will lend itself to many years of commercial use and its removable grease pan helps make clean up easier. With the UIR36, you can do everything from reheat dishes to melt cheese and finish off a dish so its golden brown and ready to enjoy.
|Ext. Width||16-5/8 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||35-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Height||34-1/4 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||3 to 4 Weeks|
|California Residents||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Interior Dimension||36 Inches - 60 Inches|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Parts, 1 Year Labor, and 5 Year Limited Parts Except Window|
* Free Shipping where available.
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 3 to 4 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Durable stainless steel construction stands up to the rigors of commercial cooking
- Individual heat control valves
- 2 (20,000 BTU) atmospheric infrared burners with individual hi-lo valve controls
- 3-position spring-balanced adjustable rack
- Large capacity removable grease pan
- Stainless steel construction
- Gas pressure regulator
- 1/2″ NPT top gas inlet