24″ Gas Charbroiler with Cast Iron Radiants
Achieve that natural charbroiled flavor with this Countertop Gas Charbroiler (GCB24G-CR) from Globe. This gas charbroiler utilizes radiant heat to cook with optimal heat distribution. The heavy-duty cast iron radiants are angled to control the flame and charbroiled flavor. This countertop charbroiler is 24 inches wide and has stainless steel legs with adjustable feet with rubber bottoms to protect your countertop from damage. It features two stainless steel u-style burners, each packed with 40,000 BTUs, and an insulated double wall construction on both the front and sides for the best heating efficiency. Grates can be adjusted to lay angled or flat. This charbroiler ships ready for natural gas use and comes with a conversion kit and regulator for use with liquid propane gas.
|Ext. Width||24 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||29 Inches|
|Ext. Height||16 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||5 to 7 Business Days|
|Cooking Surface Dimensions||24 Inches x 20 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Type of Gas||Natural or Propane|
* Free Shipping where available.
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 5 to 7 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Double wall insulated construction provides the best heating efficiency
- Extended cool-to-the-touch front for operator safety and comfort
- U-shaped burners for even heat distribution
- Adjustable grates provide versatile cooking options
- 2 stainless steel, u-style burners - 40,000 BTUs each
- Reversible, heavy-duty cast iron grates with drip flavor edge
- Heavy-duty cast iron radiant cover
- Removable stainless steel catch tray
- Adjustable 4″ stainless steel legs