Commercial Series Sandwich Top Two Section Refrigerator, 12 Pans, 13.66 Cu Ft
The Hoshizaki CRMR48-12 Commercial Series Sandwich Top Refrigerator is a great investment for the deli, sandwich shop or any restaurant that needs ingredient storage for efficient menu assembly. This sandwich top refrigerator comes with a one-half-inch-thick white polyethylene cutting board to prepare foods on top of the unit. The cabinet has two sections, each with one epoxy-coated shelf and holds up to twelve 16-inch pans.
Hoshizaki's Commercial Series Refrigerators have three core benefits: durable design, easy to operate and maintain and superior refrigeration performance. Commercial Series Refrigerators are made of stainless steel. They can be up and running in no time and they were engineered to make cleaning hassle free. Hoshizaki's Commercial Series refrigeration system blankets contents of its entire cabinet with cool, constant air.
|Ext. Width||48 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||30 Inches|
|Ext. Height||45.2 Inches|
|Ext. Length||48 Inches|
|Lead Time||1 to 3 Business Days|
|Certifications||ETL, USA, cETLus|
|Temperature Range||20 to 52 F|
|Warranty||3 Year Parts and Labor on Entire Machine, 5 Year Parts on Compressor|
This item ships from our warehouse; departs in 1 to 3 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Doors' hinges have heavy duty metal tension springs with a stay-open and self-closing capabilities
- Dynamic Airflow system constantly moves air throughout cabinet
- Quick temperature recovery keeps cabin temperature consistent and food out of the temperature "danger zone"
- Four 6-inch pre-installed casters, two with breaks, and a self-contained condenser makes installation as easy as rolling the unit into place
- Fully front breathing air flow design has zero clearance requirements on the sides and the back for added versatility and flexibility to meet your space restrictions
- Pan rail openings are cooled with state of the art ducted air flow designed to adhere to NSF 7 requirements
- Two solid hinged doors are field reversible without the need for a kit and feature a spring assisted opening and closing so you can rest assured the doors won't be accidentally left open
- Supplied with a full complement of N.S.F. approved polycarbonate plastic 1⁄6 th size pans, 4” deep and stainless steel adapter bars. Unit will also accommodate 6” deep pans.