Commercial Series Worktop Two Section Refrigerator, 13.66 Cu Ft
The Hoshizaki CRMR48-W Commercial Series Worktop Refrigerator is a great investment for any foodservice establishment looking to maximize workspace and cold storage in the kitchen. This undercounter reach-in refrigerator has two sections with a total storage area of 13.66 cubic feet, keeping refrigerated ingredients conveniently out of the way while providing extra workspace to maximize every inch of your commercial kitchen
Hoshizaki's Commercial Series Refrigerators have three core benefits: durable design, easy to operate and maintain and superior refrigeration performance. Commercial Series Refrigerators are made of stainless steel. They can be up and running in no time and they were engineered to make cleaning hassle free. Hoshizaki's Commercial Series refrigeration system blankets contents of its entire cabinet with cool, constant air.
|Ext. Width||48 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||30 Inches|
|Ext. Height||40 Inches|
|Ext. Length||48 Inches|
|Lead Time||1 to 3 Business Days|
|Certifications||NSF, UL, USA, Energy Star Rated|
|Temperature Range||20 to 52 F|
|Warranty||3 Year Parts and Labor on Entire Machine, 5 Year Parts on Compressor|
This item ships from our warehouse; departs in 1 to 3 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Dynamic Airflow system constantly moves air throughout cabinet
- Quick temperature recovery keeps cabin temperature consistent and food out of the temperature "danger zone"
- Fully front breathing air flow design has zero clearance requirements on the sides and the back for added versatility and flexibility to meet your space restrictions
- Two solid hinged doors that are field reversible without the need for a kit and feature a spring assisted opening and closing so you can rest assured the doors won't be accidentally left open
- Four 6-inch stem casters, two with breaks, and a self-contained condenser makes installation as easy as rolling the unit into place
- Supplied with heavy duty epoxy coated installed shelves which are mounted on anodized aluminum pilasters and shelves are adjustable in ½" increments.