Instant Hot Water Dispenser
This Instant Hot Water Dispenser (C1300) from InSinkErator provides near-boiling water on-demand, speeding up food preparation and adding efficiency to your kitchen. Water from your cold water supply line flows to a 2/3-gallon stainless steel tank, placed below your sink, where it is heated to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The hot water is then available on-demand, dispensed through the stylish chrome faucet. As hot water is dispensed, the tank is filled with more water. This Instant Hot Water Dispenser is ideal for preparing sauces and mixes; re-thermalizing packaged food product; reconstituting dried foods; mixing hot cereals and beverages; and making doughs, gravies and more.
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||5 to 7 Business Days|
|Yield||100 cups of 200F water per hour|
* Free Shipping where available.
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 5 to 7 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to install
- Hot water on-demand
- Does not require expensive pipe runs to install
- Up to 100 cups of 200F water per hour
- Gooseneck, swivel spout
- Automatic, self-closing hot water valve
- Adjustable thermostat
- Chrome faucet, handle and base
- 2/3 gallon stainless steel tank
- Mounts in standard sink opening or 1-1/4″ drilled hole