If you're looking for a hassle-free solution for your food service equipment, look no further!
With thousands of contracts in effect throughout the state of Texas, our team specializes in offering customers simple equipment solutions by leasing. Our customers lease a wide variety of equipment including ice makers, reach-in refrigeration, bar equipment, sandwich/salad prep tables, and more.
Best yet, Mission's lease programs include all preventative maintenance and service work wrapped up in one monthly payment, making them an attractive, affordable, and maintenance-free option for businesses of all shapes and sizes
Call Us Now To Get a Quote
Whether you're starting a new restaurant or you just want to enhance your existing one, leasing is your best option.
Leasing is a stress-free solution for high maintenance equipment. A Mission Lease Specialist will conduct a site survey to assess your equipment needs. The monthly lease payment covers service and preventative maintenance costs. Our licensed, factory-trained technicians are available nights and weekends. It requires significantly less money upfront. The cost of the lease can be a tax-deductible expense. There are no penalties for equipment upgrades.
We offer lease equipment in the following categories:
- Machines, Bins, and Dispensers
- Reach-In Refrigerators and Freezers
- Bar Refrigeration Equipment
- Margarita Machines
- Bottle Coolers and Beer Equipment
- Refrigerated Food Prep Equipment
- And More!
Why Mission Restaurant Supply?
Mission Restaurant Supply has been a leader in restaurant equipment since 1988. We provide full sales and leasing services to our customers and serve multiple industries including, restaurants and catering services, schools, company lunchrooms, work sites, industrial factories, and institutions. We only work with trusted manufacturers to provide the quality products you deserve.
- Name brand commercial ice machines and refrigeration equipment by brands like True Refrigerations and Hoshizaki.
- A quick credit application process with 24 hour approval notification.
- On-site surveys by professional lease specialists to help ensure utility and space requirements are fulfilled.
- Full service! Our authorized, factory-trained service technicians are on call 7 days a week so you get convenient, reliable service for the entire lease term.
- Water filtration systems and cartridge replacements are included with routine cleanings.
- Full-service leasing is available at all of our locations in Texas and surrounding areas.
Leasing Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do all of your leases include free delivery?A: Yes, we only ask that you pay a set-up fee.
Q: Is installation included?
A: Yes, although there are exceptions with extreme conditions (such as the use of a crane to lift a remote condenser.)
Q: Do you charge for the disposal of old ice machines?
A: There is a nominal fee if you own your existing ice machine. There will be an additional uninstall fee fee if your existing unit uses a remote condenser system.
Q: How often does your team come to clean my unit?
A: Our authorized service agents and preventative maintenance technicians will clean the unit and replace water filtration cartridges every 6 months.
Q: Are you flexible with payment terms and options?
A: Yes! We accept many types of payments - credit cards, checks with approval, and pre-authorized monthly payments.
Q: What if I don't have a water supply, floor drain, or electrical on-site?
A: One of our lease specialists will do a personal on-site survey to assess the utility needs and determine the correct solution for your application.
Q: May the equipment be returned at any time?
A: Depending on your lease terms, you may be able to request to cancel your lease with 30 days' notice. We also offer flexibility as your business grows to switch out machines to best fit your needs for a minimal cost.
Q: Should I lease or should I buy?
A: As a business owner, financial decisions can be harrowing. When it comes to industrial ice machines, and refrigeration equipment, you'll have to weigh the pros and cons of purchasing or leasing the appliance(s) you need. At Mission Restaurant Supply, we understand that there are advantages to consider for each path. Here are our tips to consider as get you started.
Leasing equipment has a slew of benefits that are especially enticing for smaller or newer businesses, but also for businesses looking to expand or remodel. Primarily, leasing reduces the risk associated with acquiring equipment and can give you access to the high-quality, name-brand items you need, even if you don't have the credit history or capital necessary to purchase it.
Some of the best perks of leasing include:
- Reduced upfront payment. For most leases, there is a set-up fee and first monthly payment. That's much less than the principal payment on most equipment loans, so you can get your equipment for a smaller initial investment. Plus, with Mission Restaurant Supply, installation costs are already wrapped up in the leasing price, so you don't have to worry about unexpected expenses.
- Savings on maintenance and repair. Leasing agreements include terms for regular service and any necessary repairs. That means you aren't on the hook for a major sum if something goes wrong.
- Adapting equipment to changing needs. As your business grows, you can upgrade or change your equipment for a minimal cost.
- Mitigating depreciation. Heavy equipment and appliances cost a lot of money, but they don't hold value well. When you lease, you don't lose money to depreciation.
- Credit building. Particularly useful for new businesses, leasing can help you bulk your credit history, fast.
For all the advantages of leasing, there are still good reasons to buy your equipment outright. Chief among them is freedom. When you own your appliance, you can do whatever you want with it. That freedom can lead to creative business solutions.
On top of that, when you buy:
- Equipment becomes an asset. This can help you acquire money through loans or investors when you want to expand or make major purchases in the future.
- Save money in the long run. If you have the cash available to make a large down payment or even purchase outright, you cut long-term interest totals considerably. This can save you money down the road.
- More options. Equipment for lease is often more limited and restricted than options for purchase. If you are located outside of the leasing radius or need a specialty model that isn't available for lease, purchasing is often the only option.
- If you still aren't sure which option--buying or leasing your equipment--is right for your business, call us. We have considerable experience, offer an array of products to meet most needs, and we'll be happy to help you understand all of your leasing and purchasing options.