Q: Do all of your leases include free delivery?
A: Yes, we only ask that you pay a set-up fee.
Q: Is installation included?
A: Yes, although there are exceptions with extreme conditions (such as the use of a crane to lift a remote condenser.)
Q: Do you charge for the disposal of old ice machines?
A: There is a nominal fee if you own your existing ice machine. There will be an additional uninstall fee fee if your existing unit uses a remote condenser system.
Q: How often does your team come to clean my unit?
A: Our authorized service agents and preventative maintenance technicians will clean the unit and replace water filtration cartridges every 6 months.
Q: Are you flexible with payment terms and options?
A: Yes! We accept many types of payments - credit cards, checks with approval, and pre-authorized monthly payments.
Q: What if I don't have a water supply, floor drain, or electrical on-site?
A: One of our lease specialists will do a personal on-site survey to assess the utility needs and determine the correct solution for your application.
Q: May the equipment be returned at any time?
A: Depending on your lease terms, you may be able to request to cancel your lease with 30 days' notice. We also offer flexibility as your business grows to switch out machines to best fit your needs for a minimal cost.
Q: Should I lease or should I buy?
A: As a business owner, financial decisions can be harrowing. When it comes to industrial ice machines, and refrigeration equipment, you'll have to weigh the pros and cons of purchasing or leasing the appliance(s) you need. At Mission Restaurant Supply, we understand that there are advantages to consider for each path. Here are our tips to consider as get you started.
Leasing equipment has a slew of benefits that are especially enticing for smaller or newer businesses, but also for businesses looking to expand or remodel. Primarily, leasing reduces the risk associated with acquiring equipment and can give you access to the high-quality, name-brand items you need, even if you don't have the credit history or capital necessary to purchase it.
Some of the best perks of leasing include:
- Reduced upfront payment. For most leases, there is a set-up fee and first monthly payment. That's much less than the principal payment on most equipment loans, so you can get your equipment for a smaller initial investment. Plus, with Mission Restaurant Supply, installation costs are already wrapped up in the leasing price, so you don't have to worry about unexpected expenses.
- Savings on maintenance and repair. Leasing agreements include terms for regular service and any necessary repairs. That means you aren't on the hook for a major sum if something goes wrong.
- Adapting equipment to changing needs. As your business grows, you can upgrade or change your equipment for a minimal cost.
- Mitigating depreciation. Heavy equipment and appliances cost a lot of money, but they don't hold value well. When you lease, you don't lose money to depreciation.
- Credit building. Particularly useful for new businesses, leasing can help you bulk your credit history, fast.
For all the advantages of leasing, there are still good reasons to buy your equipment outright. Chief among them is freedom. When you own your appliance, you can do whatever you want with it. That freedom can lead to creative business solutions.
On top of that, when you buy:
- Equipment becomes an asset. This can help you acquire money through loans or investors when you want to expand or make major purchases in the future.
- Save money in the long run. If you have the cash available to make a large down payment or even purchase outright, you cut long-term interest totals considerably. This can save you money down the road.
- More options. Equipment for lease is often more limited and restricted than options for purchase. If you are located outside of the leasing radius or need a specialty model that isn't available for lease, purchasing is often the only option.
If you still aren't sure which option--buying or leasing your equipment--is right for your business, call us. We have considerable experience, offer an array of products to meet most needs, and we'll be happy to help you understand all of your leasing and purchasing options.