Genesis 3 1/2" Forged Paring Knife
This Mercer Paring Knife (M20003) is in their Genesis line of professional cutlery. Each of Mercer's Genesis knives boasts a modern design and a blade fully forged from a single piece of high quality German steel. This precision forged design ensures dependability under the arduous demands of professional kitchens. The German steel blade stands strong against corrosion, rust and staining and its taper-ground edge holds on to sharpness for longer. The bolstered handle affords effortless balance while the ergonomic no-slip grip provides comfort during long periods of use. This M20003 Genesis paring knife is three and a half inches long and features a black Santoprene handle. A Mercer Genesis paring knife is ideal for large volume precision cutting, peeling and slicing in any kitchen.
- Ergonomic handle, known by some as the best in the industry, provides comfortable, no-slip grip even with wet hands
- Santoprene handle withstands hot and cold temperatures and stands up under exposure to various kitchen oils
- Bolster enhances durability and provides balance for easy, smooth knife strokes
- Durable, precision forged German steel blade will not stain and resists rust and corrosion for long lasting product life
- Knife edge is taper ground to hold sharpness for longer
- 3 1/2"
- High carbon, no stain, high quality German steel
- Black Santoprene handle
- NSF Certified