Millennia 6" Boning Knife w/ Red Color Coded Handle
This Mercer Boning Knife with Red Color Coded Handle (M22206RD) is in their Millennia line of professional cutlery. Each of Mercer's Millennia knives is made of the best available Japanese steel. The high quality Japanese steel blade lends itself to ultra-fast sharpening and a knife edge that is easy to maintain. The ergonomic Santoprene and Polypropylene handle is color coded to keep dedicated knives for specific uses, an important safe and sanitary food preparation practice for commercial kitchens. The handle also features a textured finger point to prevent hands from slipping while in use, affording the user a comfortable grip when tackling large volume food preparation jobs. This M22206RD Millennia boning knife is six inches long and features a red handle. Dedicate a color coded Mercer Millennia boning knife to the various meat, fish and poultry prep tasks in your commercial kitchen.
||1 to 3 Business Days
This item ships from our warehouse; departs in 1 to 3 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable grip
- Highest quality Japanese steel blade sharpens quickly and creates an edge that is easy to maintain and is stain free
- Textured finger point prevents slipping during use
- A dedicated color coded handle enhances food safety
- Durable Santoprene and Polypropylene handle construction
- Red handle
- Stain-resistant Japanese steel
- NSF Certified