Heated Cabinet, Glass Door, 23 Cu. Ft., S/S
This True TH-23G is a durable and convenient solution to keep baked and cooked food warm before serving. Great for caterers and cafeterias, this reach-in heated cabinet has a triple paned, thermal-insulated glass swing door and a stainless steel cabinet with high density Ecomate insulation. The TH-23G uses forced-air heating to hold a consistent temperature and low-velocity fans to distribute heat evenly throughout the cabinet. Adjustments can be made to account for humidity with dial-controlled ventilation and a humidity vent at the top of the cabinet. And with a color coded temperature display, you can rest assured your hard work doesn’t go to waste and your food stays warm and toasty and ready to serve to hungry diners.
|Ext. Width||27 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||29-3/4 Inches|
|Ext. Height||78-3/8 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||6 to 8 Weeks|
|Certifications||USA, cULus, Classified UL EPH|
|Temperature Range||80F to 180F|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty on all Parts and Labor (U.S.A. Only)|
* Free Shipping where available.
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 6 to 8 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Self-contained for simple plug-and-go installation
- NSF-4 compliant for open food storage
- Incandescent interior lighting provide a warm glow
- Magnetic door gasket is easy to remove for cleaning
- Temperature control via exterior on/off switch and dial thermometer
- 1 self-closing swing door with lifetime guarantee on hinges
- Features castors (4 inches in diameter) with locks on front two
- Door locks are standard
- 3 adjustable heavy duty chrome plated wire shelves with chrome plated clips provided
- 1 12″x20″x1″ humidity pan included