Sandwich/Salad Side Mount Prep Table, 7.5 Cu. Ft.
This Turbo Air JST-36 Sandwich/Salad Prep Table has a cutting board side rail, provides ample food prep space while your refrigerated ingredients are conveniently stored within arms-reach. The side rail cutting board has a bracket, so the cutting board can be removed and changed out with different cutting boards of various sizes (with a maximum of one-half inch thickness). The JST-36's exterior sides and interior floor are made of sleek, durable, and easy to clean stainless steel. This refrigerated prep table's cooling system uses environmentally-friendly (R-134A) refrigerant and an oversized and balanced refrigeration system for quick cool down and uniform cabinet temperature. This Turbo Air JST-36 Sandwich/Salad Unit will easily handle your kitchen's cold food prep needs with reliability and style.
|Ext. Depth||27-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Height||35-3/4 Inches|
|Ext. Length||35-3/8 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 4 Business Days|
|California Residents||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Horse Power||1/4 HP|
|Temperature Range||33F to 39F|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Additional 3 Year Warranty on Compressor|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 to 4 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Side mounted compressor unit makes it easy to service without having to move the prep table
- Front-breathing refrigeration system means this model is efficient even in smaller, narrower spaces
- Unique door gaskets are magnetic, making them easy to remove without the use of tools, for cleaning and replacing
- Features 1 swinging door, 1 adjustable, heavy duty polyethylene-coated wire shelf and a total of 7.5 cubic feet storage capacity
- Comes with 8 one-sixth size, four-inch deep condiment pans which can be covered by the hood
- Includes 4″ swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) cutting board is 9.5 inches deeps and .5 inches thick, provides ample work space and is easy to sanitize