Super Pan V Sixth Size Stainless Steel Steam Table Food Pan - 6" Deep
The Vollrath Super Pan V Sixth-Size Steam Table Pan (30662) is a food pan that is comfortable to work with, stands up to the daily abuse of commercial foodservice and puts forth a beautiful presentation. Vollrath's Super Pan V food pans are designed with built-in concave, diagonally tapered corners for high impact resistance. This corner design also acts as a pouring spot for clean, mess-less pouring from the pan into another pan or food storage container. The Super Pan V will save you and your kitchen staff time and frustration thanks to their anti-jamming design. The food pans easily stack on top of each other when you need to store them and no more struggling to pull the pans apart when you're ready to use them. When you're working with steam pans for hours on end, your fingers often start to ache from the sharp edges digging into your hands. But, the Vollrath Super Pan V Hotel Pan has a solution for that, too! Vollrath Super Pan V Steam Table Pans feature polished and flattened edges, making it more comfortable to work with them. With all these convenient functions plus a beautiful, bright finish for elegant presentation, you can count on happy patrons and a happy staff with the Vollrath Super Pan V Sixth-Size Food Pan (30662).
|Ext. Length||6-7/8 Inches|
|Ext. Width||6-1/4 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||6 Inches|
|Lead Time||1 to 3 Business Days|
|Storage Capacity||2.7 Qt.|
This item ships from our warehouse; departs in 1 to 3 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Reverse formed flattened edges don't cut into fingers, making the pan much more comfortable to work with
- Easy stacking, anti-jam design saves space
- Easy to reach corners so the pan comes out of the washer clean the first time
- Durable, heavy stainless steel holds up again dents
- Reinforced pour corners are up to 300% stronger
- Bright finish for elegant presentation
- NSF Certified
- Sixth-size (6-7/8" x 6-1/4")
- Depth: 6"
- Brimful capacity: 2.7 qt
- 22 gauge 300 series stainless steel