Economy Fryer, 45 - 50 lb Capacity, 15-1/2 W, Gas
The LG400 Gas Fryer by Vulcan is a 50-pound fryer fit for commercial use. Measuring 15-1/2″ wide, this free-standing unit has a stainless steel front, top, door, and fry tank with galvanized sides and twin fryer baskets. Its millivolt thermostat control is located behind the fry tank door and can be adjusted between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The LG400 has a 14″ x 14″ fry tank for high-volume frying and a large cold zone for less frequent maintenance and cleaning plus a door liner for added stability. Invest in the durability and performance that is the LG400 Gas Fryer by Vulcan.
|Ext. Length||15-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Width||15-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||29-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Height||47-5/8 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 Weeks|
|California Residents||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Oil Capacity||50 lbs.|
|Drain Valve||1-1/4 Inch|
|Temperature Range||200F to 400F|
|Certifications||NSF, CSA Designed Certified, CSA Certified|
|Warranty||1 Year Gas Fryer, 5 Year on Tank Limited|
* Free Shipping where available.
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Door liner for added stability
- Large cold zone for less frequent cleaning
- Non corrosive sides and back
- Hi-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve and standing pilot
- Magnet secure door shut
- Convenient stainless steel basket hanger that's removable for easy cleaning
- Free-standing design
- Capacity: 45-50 lbs.
- 14″ x 14″ fry tank
- Overall dimensions: 15-1/2″(W) x 30-1/4″(D) x 47-1/8″(H)
- 36-1/4″(working height)
- Stainless steel fry tank and door
- Four nickel-plated adjustable legs
- Two fry baskets with plastic-coated handles
- 120,000 BTU/hr. input
- Minivolt thermostat control located behind the door, adjusts from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit