Cook/Hold Cabinet, Single Deck, 8 Sheet Pans
The stainless steel, fully-insulated Vulcan Cooking and Holding Oven VRH8 makes life a little easier for caterers, cafeterias, buffets and the like. The oven automatically goes into holding temperature after food is done cooking to ensure food stays warm. No more stressing about over-cooking food or food going cold and no more wasting time on transferring cooked food from the oven to a separate holding cabinet. The VRH8 does both - and reheats food, too! The cabinet accommodates up to eight sheet pans or 16 steam table pans. Operating it is as easy as setting the temperature and cook time.
|Ext. Length||25-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||33 Inches|
|Ext. Height||42-1/2 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 Weeks|
|California Residents||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Certifications||cULus, Classified UL EPH|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Temperature Range||100F to 250F|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor Limited, Lifetime on Heating Elements|
* Free Shipping where available.
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Automatically converts from cooking temperature to holding temperature after cook timer completes, taking stress out of high volume food service
- A low speed fan maintains an even temperature throughout the cabinet and naturally browns meats without additives
- Maximum durability and easy cleaning thanks to its dent-less stainless steel interior and exterior
- Capable of cooking at temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and holding at temperatures up to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cooking temperature, holding temperature and cooking time are set by knob controls
- 3 wire shelves
- Stainless steel side racks with 8 positions
- 5″ heavy duty casters
- Cooking/Holding capacity of: 8 (18″ x 26″) sheet pans or 16 (12″ x 20″) steam table pans