IRX Infrared Countertop Charbroiler, 58-1/2 Inches
The Vulcan 60″ Counter Model Gas Infrared Charbroiler VTEC60 combines efficiency and durability. The patented infrared burner system cooks with 110,000 BTUs/hour. The system includes a high efficiency stainless steel burner inside a burner box, a steel emitter panel and a patented stainless steel top grate which work together to eliminate flare ups without sacrificing the charred flavors your customers love. Commercial kitchens invest in this revolutionary stainless steel infrared charbroiler by Vulcan for its energy efficiency, ease of operation, increased product yield, heavy-duty construction, and its versatility.
|Ext. Length||60.4 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||35.1 Inches|
|Ext. Height||16.4 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||5 to 10 Business Days|
|Number of Burners||5|
|Certifications||NSF, CSA Designed Certified, CSA Certified|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor Limited|
* Free Shipping where available.
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 5 to 10 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Highly efficient, patented infrared burner system
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Durable, stainless steel cooking grids
- Overall measurements: 58.4″(W) x 35.1″(D0 x 16.4″(H)
- Broiling area: 55″ x 25.25″ (1 grid)
- 5 burners
- Total of 110,000 BTU/hr.
- Full width stainless steel front crumb tray
- Direct ignition piezo spark igniters
- High range heat control valve
- 4″ adjustable legs