Xtreme Blender w/ 64 Oz Raptor Container - Simple Controls
A Waring Xtreme Blender is a powerful commercial blender of unparalleled strength and performance. Xtreme Blenders' blades and containers are specifically designed to blend large amounts of solids and liquids super fast with the least amount of effort. Xtreme blenders pack a heavy-duty 3.5 peak input HP motor - one of the most powerful on the market. The pitcher is shaped to work together with the blades to keep contents continuously flowing past the blades without the need for a spatula for extremely efficient blending. The blades are constructed of a durable exotic steel alloy that stays super sharp even after chopping through some of the hardest substances. A Waring Xtreme Blender can compress, shear and cavitate foods from raw form into final products such as nut butter, vegetable purees, soups and tapenades.
The Waring MX1000XTX Xtreme Blender features the Raptor container - a huge, 64-ounce, all-purpose container with an aggressive blade and wide frame. The MX1000XTX has simple paddle switch controls for high, low, off and pulse functions. With its powerful motor, excellent blade design and lasting durability, this Waring Xtreme Series blenders will make an excellent addition to any commercial kitchen.
|Ext. Width||8.5 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||8.25 Inches|
|Ext. Height||18 Inches|
|Horse Power||3-1/2 HP|
|Lead Time||1 to 3 Business Days|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year Motor, 2 Year Parts and Labor|
This item ships from our warehouse; departs in 1 to 3 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Quickly blend large volumes with minimal effort thanks to the Xtreme's powerful 3.5 HP motor
- Blades are designed to work with the shape of the pitcher to produce the finest mix
- Contents continuously flow past the blades without intervention from a spatula, saving you from unnecessary wasted time
- The Raptor container features an aggressive blade and super wide frame for the largest volume blending and it's stackable for compact storage
- Easy to operate paddle controls
- Heavy duty 3.5 peak input HP motor with 45,000 RPM bare motor speed
- 64 oz "Raptor" container - constructed of clear BPA-free copolyester
- Paddle switches control high/low/off power and pulse function