Xtreme Blender w/ 48 Oz Poly Container - Variable Speed
A Waring Xtreme Blender is a powerful commercial blender of unparalleled strength and performance. Xtreme Blenders' blades and containers are specifically designed to blend large amounts of solids and liquids super fast with the least amount of effort. Xtreme blenders pack a heavy-duty 3.5 peak input HP motor - one of the most powerful on the market. The pitcher is shaped to work together with the blades to keep contents continuously flowing past the blades without the need for a spatula for extremely efficient blending. The blades are constructed of a durable exotic steel alloy that stays super sharp even after chopping through some of the hardest substances. A Waring Xtreme Blender can compress, shear and cavitate foods from raw form into final products such as nut butter, vegetable purees, soups and tapenades.
The Waring MX1200XTP Xtreme Blender features a large, 48-ounce stackable container. The MX1200XTP has a variable speed dial control so you can specify your speed instead of relying on pre-programmed speeds. With its powerful motor, excellent blade design and lasting durability, this Waring Xtreme Series blenders will make an excellent addition to any commercial kitchen.
|Ext. Width||18.5 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||8.25 Inches|
|Ext. Height||16 Inches|
|Horse Power||3.5 HP|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||5 to 7 Business Days|
|California Residents||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Certifications||NSF, BPA Free, cETLus, ETL Sanitation|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year Motor, Two Year Parts & Labor|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 5 to 7 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Quickly blend large volumes with minimal effort thanks to the Xtreme's powerful 3.5 HP motor
- Blades are designed to work with the shape of the pitcher to produce the finest mix
- Contents continuously flow past the blades without intervention from a spatula, saving you from unnecessary wasted time
- Container is stackable for compact storage
- Create your own variable speeds from 1500 to 20000 RPMs with one, simple dial
- Heavy duty 3.5 peak input HP motor with 45,000 RPM bare motor speed
- 48 oz container - constructed of clear, BPA-free copolyester
- Variable speed dial from 1500 to 20000 RPMs and on/off and pulse switches