Salamander Broiler Infrared, 36 Inch, Gas
The 36" Heavy Duty Gas Infrared Salamander Broiler C36IRB from Wolf Range features two ceramic infrared burners that can produce 15,000 BTUs each of fire power. Gas is pushed through and cooks food thoroughly while retaining natural moisture and flavor. Dual heat controls provide improved temperature control with a range of 250 to 800 degrees Fahrenheit at rack. The broiling carriage is positioned with a lever protected by a cool-to-the-touch knob. The heavy duty, chrome-plated broiling grid measures 27-1/2"(W) x 13"(D) and a removable spillage pan that spans the entire width of the unit for maximum grease collection.
|Ext. Length||36 Inches|
|Ext. Width||36 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||19 Inches|
|Ext. Height||17-5/8 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 Weeks|
|Temperature Range||250F to 800F|
|Certifications||NSF, CSA Designed Certified, CSA Certified|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Parts and Labor|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty, dent-resistant stainless steel exterior
- Full-width spillage pan minimizes mess and is easily removable
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Dual heat controls for zone cooking
- Two 15,000 BTU/hr. cast iron burners with stainless steel radiants for a total input of 30,000 BTU/hr.
- Temperature range of 250°F-800°F at rack
- Standing pilot ignition system
- Broiling grid measures 27-1/2"(W) x 13"(D)
- 3/4" top gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Exterior dimensions: 36"(W) x 19"(D) x 17-5/8"(H)