Salamander Broiler Radiant, 36 Inch, Gas
The 36" Heavy Duty Gas Salamander Broiler C36RB from Wolf Range features six cast iron burners with stainless steel radiants that can produce 8,300 BTUs each of fire power. Radiant gas is pushed through tubes and slowly cooks food for longer periods of time Dual heat controls provide improved temperature control with a range of 250 to 800 degrees Fahrenheit at rack. The broiling carriage is positioned with a lever protected by a cool-to-the-touch knob. The heavy duty, chrome-plated broiling grid measures 27-1/2"(W) x 13"(D) and a removable spillage pan that spans the entire width of the unit for maximum grease collection.
|Ext. Length||36 Inches|
|Ext. Width||36 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||19 Inches|
|Ext. Height||17-5/8 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 Weeks|
|Temperature Range||250F to 800F|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Parts and Labor|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty, dent-resistant stainless steel exterior
- Full-width spillage pan minimizes mess and is easily removable
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Dual heat controls for zone cooking
- Six 8,300 BTU/hr. cast iron burners with stainless steel radiants for a total input of 50,000 BTU/hr.
- Temperature range of 250°F-800°F at rack
- Pilot ignition system
- Broiling grid measures 27-1/2"(W) x 13"(D)
- 3/4" top gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Exterior dimensions: 36"(W) x 19"(D) x 17-5/8"(H)