Submitted by: Angela Bayless, Fort Worth Service Administrator
The Mission Family is excited to share with you their favorite recipes! Each month we will be featuring a recipe submitted by a Mission team member. We hope you enjoy! Did you make the recipe? Share your pictures using #MissionFamilyRecipes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, melted
- 1 dozen peanut butter cups, chopped
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 16 oz. package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 5.1 oz. box vanilla pudding, instant or regular, prepared
- Line the bottom of an 8" × 8" pan with Nutter Butter cookies.
- Top with a drizzle of the melted peanut butter.
- Add half the pudding.
- Add half the Cool Whip.
- Top with chopped peanut butter cups.
- Repeat the layering.
- Decorate the top with crushed Nutter Butter cookies, peanut butter cups, and a drizzle more of peanut butter.
- Chill overnight before serving.