Gas Connector Kit 3/4" - 48" Long Stationary Use
The Dormont Mfg 1675NPKIT-48 Gas Connector Kit is the clean, strong, trusted way to connect the stationary cooking equipment at your facility to its gas connection. This kit comes equipped with a 48 inch long gas hose complete with a three quarter inside diameter opening and 1 full port valve in addition to two elbows are included for a complete, easy installation. The hose itself is constructed of a highly durable tightly-woven stainless steel and it is PVC coated to keep bacteria, mold and mildew from growing on it. The 1675NPKIT-48 Gas Connector Kit by Dormont is designed for use with all your stationary gas-powered cooking equipment and we do not advise using it with any caster-mounted equipment. Get the safest, most trusted gas connection for your stationary equipment with the 1675NPKIT-48 Gas Connection Kit by Dormont Manufacturing.
- Has a 3/4-inch inside diameter
- Comes 48 inches long and covered with stainless steel braid
- For use with stationary commercial gas equipment
- Includes 1 full port valve and 1 NFPS connector
- Not recommended for caster-mounted equipment