ARC! Manual Fruit and Vegetable Slicer W/ 1/4 In Blades
Soft or firm, big or small, Edlund's ARC-125 ARC! Manual Fruit and Vegetable Slicer (30200) can handle them all with ease. The ARC! is one of the most versatile manual slicers on the market. Its blade cartridge can be switched out for different slice thicknesses while its unique combination pusher/hopper can accommodate a larger product, like an onion, or multiple small products, such as strawberries, at once. While the pusher/hopper holds the product perfectly in place it pushes it through the blade cartridge without the operator ever having to touch the blade, preventing cuts in your kitchen. The ARC! is even dishwasher safe! The entire unit is constructed of durable stainless steel and fits in a flight dishwasher or pot sink. The ARC-125 Manual Slicer with 1/4" Blade (30200) is your all-in-one manual fruit and vegetable slicer solution for your commercial kitchen.
- Versatile - accommodates different size blades (sold separately)
- Slice deposit platform accepts 1/2 and full pans up to 4" deep
- Easy to remove, snap-in stainless steel blade cartridge - no tools required
- Ergonomic for ease of operation
- Slice thickness: 1/4"
- Comes complete with pusher and blade cartridge assembly
- All stainless steel
- Dimensions: 9-1/2" x 20" x 26"
- NSF Certified
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in USA