Medium Duty Manual Slicer - 10" Blade
The G10 Manual Slicer from Globe Food Equipment is a part of their G-Series line of Medium Duty Slicers. This meat and cheese slicer is built for moderate-volume slicing up to two hours per day. The powerful knife motor slices through tough food products, such as cheese. Constructed of anodized aluminum and featuring a removable chute, slice deflector, knife cover and sharpener, the G10 Manual Slicer is easy to clean and maintain. This Medium Duty Slicer is easy to use, as well, thanks to the ergonomic design of its dual purpose handle.
- Hard chromed, special alloy hollow ground knife lasts longer and sharpens easily
- Sealed splash zone aids in sanitation and protection
- Anodized aluminum construction is long lasting, easy to clean and stain resistant
- Permanently attached knife ring guard and knife cover interlock ensure operator safety during cleaning
- Manual for slicing to order
- 10" diameter knife
- Maximum slice thickness: 9/16"
- 1/3 HP knife motor
- Smooth stainless steel ball bearing chute slide
- Food chute angle: 35 degrees
- Removable, top mounted, all metal knife sharpener
- On/Off switch - moisture protected
- Safety features include motor overload protection, knife cover interlock, permanent knife blade ring guard, no voltage release relay system