Fryer, 85-90 lb Capacity, Millivolt Control, 21 W, Gas
If your commercial food service operation is looking to fry large volumes of battered foods, such as fish, chicken, French fries, and onion rings, look no farther than Vulcan's line-up of Free Standing Gas Fryers. This (1GR85M) 85 to 90-pound capacity gas fryer features a large, V-shaped cold zone, allowing for longer periods of use between cleanings, so you can keep your kitchen running non-stop during peak hours. Plus, its stainless steel construction is easy to wipe clean and durable enough to stand up to heavy commercial use. With a ten-year warranty on its fryer tank, you'll be fryin' happy with this Vulcan 1GR85M Free Standing Gas Fryer.
|Ext. Length||21 Inches|
|Ext. Width||21 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||34-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Height||47-1/8 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 Weeks|
|Oil Capacity||90 lbs.|
|Drain Valve||1-1/4 Inch|
|Temperature Range||200F to 390F|
|Certifications||NSF, CSA Certified|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Parts and Labor, 10 Year Limited Fry Tank|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Large, v-shaped cold zone accommodates higher volume of sediment, limiting cleaning frequency - best for commercial operations
- Hi-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve and standing pilot
- Convenient stainless steel basket hanger that's removable for easy cleaning
- Durable, easy to clean, all stainless steel construction
- Free-standing design
- All stainless steel cabinet and fry tank
- Minivolt thermostat control located behind the door, adjusts from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales
- Two fry baskets with plastic-coated handles
- Overall dimensions: 21"(W) x 34-1/2"(D) x 47-1/8"(H)
- Working height of 36-1/4"
- Capacity of 85-90 lbs.
- Five heat exchanger tubes
- 1500,000 BTU/hr. input
- 1-1/4" full port ball type drain valve
- Four 6" adjustable casters
- 10-year limited warranty on fry tank
- Comes with tank brush, stainless steel crumb scoop and clean-out rod